Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Joined on May, 2010
Any day at any time
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
Education-B.A. in Spanish and B.M.A. Music from University of Michigan, GPA: 3.8, Angell Scholar, Highest Honors,
-M.M. Music Composition from Bowling Green State University, GPA: 4.0, The 2009-2010 Outstanding Graduate Student Award, 2009-2010 Distinguished Thesis Award
-Spanish teacher certification program, graduate studies at Unversity of Findlay, GPA: 3.8
Experience- Tutoring experience in Mexico (English tutor)
- Current full-time high school Spanish teacher
- 4 on AP Spanish test (2001)
- I love teaching and have witnessed firsthand the effectiveness on one-on-one learning environments
- Completed 12 graduate credits in French language while studying abroad in France
- 2 years experience teaching Music History courses at Bowling Green State University
Hobbies- I love composing music and being outdoors, spending time with family and friends whenever possible.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.