Weekdays in the morning
EducationHarvard University Graduate
Economics Major with an English Secondary
Huron High School (Class of 2014) 4.0
Experience*I am only available from now until August 21st -- however, I can meet as frequently from now until then as you would like.
High School Courses, Activities and Test Scores:
- 34 ACT, 2280 SAT
- US Presidential Scholar in the Arts
- AP Scholar with Honor
- AP courses taken: AP US History (5), AP BC Calculus (5), AP Statistics (5), AP English Language and Composition (5), AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics C, AP French, AP Government, AP English Literature
- Officer for Business Professionals of America and the National Honor Society
- Taught writing workshops at 826 Michigan
College Courses and Activities:
- Relevant college courses: Micro and Macro Economics, Civil Law, Expository Writing, Multivariable Calculus, Classics
- Research Assistant through the Harvard Institute for Quantitative Social Science for a professor in the Government Department
- Associate in the Harvard College Consulting Group
- Marketing Associate Director for Harvard Undergraduate Women In Business
I recently graduated from Harvard and am home for just a few weeks before starting my job in New York.
I'm really excited about the opportunity to tutor this summer in Ann Arbor - I've done everything from help rising high school seniors with college essays and applications to working with middle and school students on math and essay writing. I have also worked as an ACT tutor before. I think that the mentorship aspect of tutoring is very valuable.
Please reach out with any questions - I would be happy to chat about any specific situations or issues!
Hobbies- Creative writing (poetry and playwriting)
- Business/tech consulting
9th Grade math, Algebra 1, ACT Writing, ACT with Writing, ACT Science, ACT Reading, ACT Math, ACT English, ACT, 9th Grade Writing, 9th Grade Reading, Algebra 2, 9th Grade, 8th Grade Writing, 8th Grade Science, 8th Grade Reading, 8th Grade math, 8th Grade, 7th Grade Writing, 7th Grade Science, 7th Grade Reading, Writing, Economics, Fiction Writing, Essay Editing, Study Skills And Organization, Study Skills, Social Studies, Persuasive Writing, Summer Tutoring, Vocabulary, 7th Grade math, Creative Writing, College Essays, AP US History, AP Microeconomics, AP Macroeconomics, AP English Literature and Composition, AP English Language and Composition, American Literature, Algebra 3/4, 12th Grade Reading, 3rd Grade, 2nd Grade Writing, 2nd Grade Reading, 2nd Grade math, 2nd Grade, 1st Grade Writing, 1st Grade Reading, 1st Grade math, 1st Grade, 12th Grade Writing, 3rd Grade math, 12th Grade math, 12th Grade, 11th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade math, 11th Grade Writing, 11th Grade Reading, 10th Grade Writing, 10th Grade Reading, 5th Grade math, 7th Grade, 6th Grade Writing, 6th Grade Science, 6th Grade Reading, 6th Grade math, 6th Grade, 5th Grade Writing, 5th Grade Science, 5th Grade Reading, 10th Grade math, 5th Grade, 4th Grade Writing, 4th Grade Science, 4th Grade Reading, 4th Grade math, 4th Grade, 3rd Grade Writing, 3rd Grade Science, 3rd Grade Reading
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.